Google introduces Google Music, with a complete suite of music services (including Music Store) to public. All the music purchased from the store and other files will be stored on the cloud. Google is attemptiong to take on cloud music storage services iTunes Match and Amazon Cloud Player.
Features of Google Music Cloud :
List of available features of Google Music service.
- Music files uploaded to the cloud should be in MP3 file format with 320kbps bitrate.
- Files with Digital Rights Management (DRM) will not be uploaded.
- Before purchasing any track, a preview of 90 seconds will be available.
- Free access to exclusive tracks of popular artists is readily available.
- All the purchased songs or albums can be shared with friends via Google+.
- Free song of the day will be featured on store.
Using Google Music store is similar to iTunes Match and Amazon Cloud Player, purchase your favorite song and upload it to cloud. A new web version of music player which is compatible with all browsers and iOS is also announced by Google.
Screenshots of Google Music Store :
Google Music Overview
Google Music Library
Free Song of the day
This entire Google Music service is limited to users in United States. Google Music Store is now available in the Android Market, can use in on any device with Android 2.2 or higher OS. Google didn’t cleared its Music service availability to other countries in the World.
Hope you like this article, please consider sharing it with others.