WHEN OWNERS ANDY FRASER AND BILL SHERMAN SAID THAT THEIR BRAND AJAXX63 WOULD REDEFINE HOW GAY DUDES LOOK AT T-SHIRTS, WE COULD NOT IMAGINE THIS IS WHAT THEY HAD IN MIND. NOT THAT WE ARE COMPLAINING OF COURSE. ON THE CONTRARY.
Ajaxx63 presents its new designs for this summer in a most original way. In fact, they don’t really show them at all. Unlike previous campaigns, this one doesn’t talk about the great fit of the Ajaxx63 tee’s, or the high quality of the product, or the catchy gay-targeted graphics. What it does show however is that each item you can find in the Ajaxx63 collection is the perfect item to define your personal style. Whether you wear them as presented here, or in a more conventional way with only a few holes to stick your head and arms through, for sure you will have success wearing your Ajaxx63 shirt. If not by the often ambiguous graphics and printed text, then for sure by the athletic fit. No wonder Ajaxx63 t-shirts are the new banners of today’s gay culture.
From Ajaxx63 Blog: Due to overwhelming demand and interest, I am putting up more of the pics from our summer 2008 ad campaign photo shoot by Gabriel Goldberg. Let me start by saying, I love this campaign! Gabriel captured exactly what was going on inside my head to create a splash for summer 2008. What I didn’t expect was just how much guys would react to the images. Most guys love it, love the model and love the way we choose to represent our company in a fashion ad campaign. (About 95% love it) Well, then there is the other 5% that are confused by it or think it is a bad way to sell t-shirts, ” they are all ripped up….who would want ripped up t-shirts like that?” “is this fashion or 80’s porn?” “You are blatently using sex to sell clothes” etc. My goal was to generate interest in the ajaxx63 fashion image not on a particular shirt per say so this has gone far beyond my goal. We do get asked about 2 times a day for the ripped up shirts though, and I have to admit, its not a bad idea.